Important information about purchasing from the US.
If you see a price that looks too good to be true, it probably is! Beware of counterfeit goods. Check our website to make sure you’re purchasing from an authorized RØDE reseller. For quick reference NO FBA reseller (FULFILLMENT BY AMAZON) on Amazon is authorized. You can view a current list of unauthorized US dealers here.
At RØDE Microphones we are passionate about audio and our people. We are one of the fastest-growing, most innovative manufacturer-exporters in audio technology in the world today. So if you are you interested in using your expertise to challenge yourself and the industry then read on.
Part of The Freedman Group, RØDE is a leading manufacturer of high-quality microphones and audio equipment, which can be found in studios, venues, on-location, and in the hands of creatives in every corner of the world. Our products are designed and primarily manufactured by our industry-leading team in Sydney and are exported to over 119 countries globally through more than 6000 dealers, including Amazon, Best Buy, Sweetwater, Guitar Center, Thomann and JB Hi-Fi. Our employees are passionate, hard working, talented and are pivotal to our success.
Working alongside the CEO, the Corporate Manager will be his right hand support so you will need to be energetic and be at the top of your game on a daily basis. This is a critical role within the Senior Management Team ensuring that Business Objectives are met.
Your responsibilities will include;
• Monitoring the progress, and following up with the Senior Leadership team to ensure that reporting, projects and information is provided on time and in a meaningful way
• Developing, implementing and monitoring day to day operational systems and processes with a continuous improvement focus.
• Delivery of product operations in an agile way that can adapt to changing needs of business
• Gather information and analyse business needs and requirements to identify opportunities for improvement in business operations and client services
• Identifying, communicating and adequately recording and escalating compliance or operational risk issues
• Analyse current operational processes and performance and recommend solutions for improvement
• Development and execution of plans and solutions that usher in new levels of productivity.
• Maximize efficiency and productivity through process analysis and inter-team collaboration
We will provide you with the tools and environment to enable you to be successful, but you will be required to have;
• A desire to step up to a corporate leadership role combined with experience in operations;
• Bachelors degree level qualification in a legal, finance, economics or related discipline.
• Demonstrated change agility, process improvement experience delivering customer-focused efficiencies whilst driving employee engagement
• An ability to maintain close working partnerships across a range of stakeholder groups to ensure execution of optimal customer, risk, people and process outcomes.
• Proven capability to deliver coordinated approaches for the integration of new services.
Our campus is designed to create an atmosphere which reflects our love of cutting edge technology, collaboration, and our deep connection to music, film and all things audio. Our production facilities are cutting-edge and are constantly expanding as we increase our capability with new manufacturing technologies and processes. RØDE’s investment in our in-house capability is aggressive, unmatched in the industry. Our plant boasts the finest technologies in metal engineering and production, Surface-Mount Technology electronics production, military grade finishing, plastic-injection mould manufacture, and a best-practice toolmaking facility.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button.
Learn more about RØDE Microphones: www.rode.com
RØDE Microphones values diversity in the workplace and encourages applications from people of all genders, ages and backgrounds.
Applications for this position have closed.