Mechanical Test Engineer
- Sydney, Australia
- Opportunity to work with a leading Australian Audio Designer and Manufacturer
- Great employee benefits including an on-site gym
- Tertiary Qualified engineer preferably Mechanical or Mechatronics
At RØDE Microphones we are Passionate about Audio
RØDE Microphones manufactures and exports precision tools of creativity to the world. Our Australian designed and made microphones are exported to over 140 countries enabling millions of people around the world to be heard. Our employees are passionate, hard working, talented and are pivotal to our success.
We are now recruiting a Mechanical Test Engineer with experience in conducting, analysing and developing product tests from R&D stage thru to production, to ensure the product meets the RØDE standard.
You will be challenged to rise above the ordinary
- Ensuring all deliverables uphold a high standard of functional and technical performance – in line with the RODE brand
- Ensuring products reach production with a sound understanding of the limitations of the design through product test and verification.
- Ensuring all documentations are up to date and archived accurately.
- Manage inputs from key stakeholders
The tools you bring will be enhanced by our Technology
- Tertiary qualified engineer, preferably in the field of Mechanical or Mechatronics
- Proven Experience in a Mechanical/Electro-Mechanical testing role
- Strong grasp of electro-mechanical engineering concepts, prototype testing, product verification (testing, documentation and analysing) and ability to understand engineering drawings.
- Practical knowledge of consumer electronics and a basic understanding of how to use audio products.
- Self-disciplined team player, able to work independently within multi-disciplinary team environment.
- Good written and verbal communication to all internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to deal with changing priorities and balance multiple projects at the same time.
- Good IT skills: Microsoft Office essential, basic understanding of Solidworks, Pro-E a bonus.
Our campus is designed to create an atmosphere which reflects our love of cutting edge technology, collaboration, and our deep connection to music, film and all things audio. Do you want to be part of one of the most exciting, forward thinking companies in Australia? Then Send your CV and a covering letter explaining why you would like to be the next person to join the RØDE team.
RØDE Microphones values diversity in the workplace and encourages applications from people of all genders, ages and backgrounds.
You must be either an Australian Citizen or a holder of an Australian Permanent Residency Visa to be eligible to apply for this position.
Applications for this position have closed.